Park Royal have a great deal for anyone wanting to spend the day around their pool. It costs (for a couple) RM101.20 which includes RM46 credit towards food and RM20 deposit which is returned when you take back the towels. Opens around 10:30AM.
The pool is good with plenty of shade and in-pool seating areas. There is a bar service to bring your drinks and the Cool Bananas do some great snacks and lunches.
There is also a spa, massage and ayurvedic treatment on site..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi