Spent 3 nights at the parkroyal location is quite central to the shops/markets/food stalls. The Long beach Kafe was a favourite and only 10 minutes walk. The pool is as good as any of the hotels along this strip and the breakfast was to a high standard. The 6pm welcome cookie was a nice touch and the flowers left in our room on the second night along with some extra towels was also really nice. Staff were friendly enough but not conversational. We were in a basic room, it was clean, fairly straightforward room, nice big shower, no bath, but the AC was uncontrollable and I ended up getting very sick with a throat infection, it may have been the pool but I suspect the AC. Others on this site have also suggested throat infections from the AC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi