Being a long term guest at this great hotel I was aware that they do a day guest ticket to enable non residents to use the pool facilities. However never having been a non resident until this trip I had not had the opportunity to use this facility. This time however my wife and I are staying along with our family in a rented villa so the opportunity arose to use the non resident function and we have not been disappointed. Great value for money and great service - I did not detect any difference in the way staff treated us and resident guests. The facilities including the children's area and slides are first class and well patrolled by lifesavers so one feels secure in using them even with a 8 year old in tow. The guest pass includes a credit for food and drinks although each time we visited we fare exceeded this as we always took lunch - it was just too tempting.
Well done Park Royal (again)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi