Having stayed in this hotel at some time in January or February each year over the last seventeen years, it is always a great joy to return once again. During these years we have seen many significant changes and improvements, but the unchanging quality is the overall calibre of the staff at all levels and in all departments/disciplines. What is particularly interesting is that we are not alone in returning the way we do!. There is a substantial core of returnees year on year on year - can we all be wrong?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi