Families and kids are made to feel very welcome here - from the water slides to the menus to the kids club, even a kid-height table at the breakfast buffet.
Rooms are well done, comfortable bed, lots of bathroom amenities. Beautiful views to the sea. Beach is nice for walking or for a dip in the sea, but the pool is where most people hang out. Great shaded areas for sitting, plus sun beds.
I'm told the spa is very good, although I didn't try it myself.
Extensive and delicious breakfast buffet.
Lots of restaurant choice near by, including very good hawker stalls.
An excellent pick if you want to stay in Batu Ferringhi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi