This was my third time in the Parkroyal and once again I loved every second of my stay! The staff were friendly as always and the rooms were clean and spacious. There are two pools to accommodate families as well as allowing adults to take a break and relax. The hotel has also set up a great platform by the beach where we can enjoy the delicious bbq buffet while enjoying the sunset! In the evenings, it was wonderful to walk through the night market and walk away with some great bargains. Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi