We stayed at the Park Royal for 2 nights during our stay in Penang. Although it had all the standard resort amenities, there's absolutely nothing to write home about, other than the surly waiters by the pool and exorbitant restaurant prices; 3 scoops of ice cream for RM30??? It's positioning right on the beach is convenient, as well as on the bus route. Other than that, mediocrity at its best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi