We booked this Hotel through Wotif as a "Wot Hotel? Mystery Deal" and then found that it was not such a "hot deal" as it basically matched what the Hotel was already publishing on Wotif. We felt this was bad marketing on their part. When we arrived the Reception staff were disorganised, but from then on all the staff were outstanding. The room was comfortable and had a nice outlook through large trees to the main street and we could hardly hear the noise from the mosque. The staff at breakfast were really impressive as they were constantly aware of what was happening - indeed what would have been an unimpressive stay was made so much better because of the lovely staff at breakfast. We ate several times at a nearby Hawker's Market Gerai Makanan and Minuman Long Beach, and the meals were really good and the price excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi