We were here for 4 night from 28 to 31st may in two sea coastal view room. rate-->4 Days/3 Nights Stay in a Superior sea Coastal View Room inclusive of buffet breakfast for two and one set dinner for two persons at Tiffins Restaurant at RM960++.
GOOD : Clean and big room. The resort do twice room service perday.
Good selections for breakfat.Fresh squeeze fruit juice, fresh bake bread.
Nice pool.One waterslide to make all happy.
Nice location for beach access and hotspots in Batu Ferringgi.
BAD : Hotel food and drink too expensive.A RM$40 wine cost RM$210++ in Tiffins Restaurant..
No covered and secure parking space for hotel guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi