My worst stay ever...on my 3rd day here at Park Royal Penang...its been very noisy since day 1...and getting worst on day 3..more honking...and drum beats...i cannot even sleep during the day...OMG...i am suppose to rest and relax..its the only time that we are suppose to rest from a hard days work..not another stress situation!!..another one day to go...so very..very..stress...on the floor on top of me (i am on 5th floor) been dragging...i dont know what...damn...i had my worst holiday here..ever..wrong choice!! still another day to go...And at this time of stay...to compare the breakfast with my park royal penang previous stay..its just not up to the standard. I always look upon park royals buffet breakfast to compare to other hotels with star around them..but...i guess...i wud just give 4/10. sorry guys..i had a lousy stay!! headache..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi