Whilst the hotel is quite old the rooms, pool area, gardens and restaurants were extremely clean.
We arrived early and the staff found us a room as soon as possible.
The location of the bar beside the pool and overlooking the ocean couldn't have been more relaxing and was a welcome respite from sightseeing.
Night markets are located right outside hotel and there are lots of great restaurants within walking distance.
Wouldn't hesitate to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi