It was like a cherry on the cake. Penang is a really pretty place and the hotel was a grand, sprawling property, located on the Batu Ferringhi beach - one of the coveted beaches of Penang. We had a very comfortable stay; sumtuous breakfasts; extremely hospitable staff; and overlooking the vast sea on the one side and a bustling city street on the other with food, drinks, hookah aplenty. Just walking down the winding path is quite pleasing. The only hiccups are that the internet is erratic (much like the other places), but then we were on a leisure trip and it didn't hurt much. Also, it's very far from the airport and Georgetown. And everything around there is slightly more expensive than the rest of the city. Also, there are very few dining options for a place this big. The spa - and the body massage were extremely rejuvenating. Overall a beautiful property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi