We have stayed at the Park Royal on numerous occasions and have enjoyed the friendly service and hospitality. The resort provides all your needs and the experience has always been more than memorable. However, this property needs a face lift especially the rooms which need updating to a more modern look in changing the furniture with a colourful decor that represents the traditional Malaysian style. Once again this does not denigrate the wonderful experiences that Julie and Peter D has had over the years. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi