My family been staying here since early 90's up till now, love everything about this hotel, always a good family vacation place to stay.
I love the rooms, it is very spacious and allow people to visit and hang out without any issue's
The beach is fair.
I like the idea of dinner by the beach but the food choices is very limited,
Dinner buffet was a TOP NOTCH!!!
All in all, definitely a must visit again when the time comes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi