We stayed in this hotel in 2010 and we loved it. The location is excellent, near to the markets, hawker centres, restaurants, shops etc.
The hotel is spotless, the pools are wonderful, we enjoyed the meals, whilst we had breakfast we could look on to the beach it was stunning. we booked several tours from the hotel which were excellent.
Highly recommended ! we hope to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi