We recently stayed at the Parkroyal for 9 nights - deluxe ocean view room. Apart from the chaotic check in - lots of people arrived all at one on a public holiday - we had no complaints! The bed was massive - nearly two queens!! The hotel is in a great location with lots of restaurants near by with amazing food (especially Indian and Malay - but also western options). The local street is very quiet during the day but at night comes alive with market stalls selling fake bags/sunglasses/clothes etc. The hotel is located on a lovely beach - recommend requesting to have breakfast in the garden for the view. Maid service was great and very friendly. Free wifi was great. Loved hanging out by the pool - heaps of sun beds, great pool side snacks (massive serving sizes) and loved the frozen mango juices. We old definitely go back. Had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi