We stayed ten days in this hotel and it was fabulous! The rooms are spacious and very clean. Loved the king size bed! Marble bathrooms feel very luxurious. The grounds are very well maintained and the day spa was a real treat and didnt break the bank. My husband would say the breakfast buffet was the highlight. I have never seen one on a scale like this ! Walking distance to everything. We were there in the low season so the beach wasn't good for swimming and my husband got hassled a lot by guys on the beach for money. Overall it was very relaxing and didn't break the bank. I would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi