Hotel was excellent for location, and service but as a non smoker, didn't like the fact that smoking was allowed in the centre lounge and by the pool and restaurant. Was disappointed that we got a room on the 4th floor,and could hear the boom boom noise from the pool bar, and Mosque down the road was annoying, even though we were furtherest away in complex. Don't ask questions at tour desk about local activities that you wish to do on your own, all they want to do is sell taxis rides and expensive tours which if you have local knowledge can be done safely and cheaply on the excellent bus services. Local eateries Helenas and the Living room are excellent cheap eats. Breakfasts in hotel is excellent and caters for all cultures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the lush greenery in Batu Ferringhi beach or "Foreigner's Rock," PARKROYAL Penang Resort is an idyllic retreat offering delightful hospitality as warm as tropical sun. The resort is situated right on the beach and within walking distance to Night Market, well-connected to island-wide attractions including the Geogetown, the oldest colonial city in Malaysia, temples, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hill and many more. It is also situated 45 minutes from Penang International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Parkroyal Penang Malaysia Batu Ferringhi
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort, Malaysia Batu Ferringhi