If you’re looking for the perfect place to stay in Penang, this is the pick of the bunch. The hotel has everything you would need in Penang
The friendly staff during check-in, service requests and check-out will make your stay comfortable and hassle free. They serve a great breakfast, lunch and the occasional buffet dinner. The hotel has 2 sections, the Beach wing and the Tower wing connected by a tunnel walkway.
We stayed at the Beach wing and no regrets there. It is a couple of steps onto the gorgeous beach and a few more to get onto a boat, jet-ski or para-sailing adventure. The rooms are spacious, comfortable with beautiful views of the ocean. Sunsets and Sunrises will give you something to shoot at if you’re carrying a camera.
There is a massage/spa on the hotel grounds near the pool which makes it very convenient and relaxing. At night, the road along the hotel turns into a shoppers dream with many stalls selling all sorts of souvenirs, gifts, clothing and pretty much all that you’re looking for.
The hotel is located close to a few popular take-out spots like McDonalds and KFC which brings a little variety if you’re travelling with kids. The hotel has an in-house travel & tour agent on hand to plan and take you to all the major sight seeing hot spots in Penang.
Across the road from the hotel, there are many spa’s that provide all different types of relaxing massages, manicures, pedicures, facials and those fish nibbling thingies… not sure what you call them, but you just have to experience it.…
Overall, a great stay at a hotel group that will always go the extra mile to please their guests…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Penang, together with its excellent location in the heart of famous Batu Ferringhi makes it easily accessible to the Night Market, shops and restaurants. The resort is situated right on the beach, split into two buildings- the Beach Wing, located at the beachside, or Ferringhi Tower, located directly across the road to the beach. The Ferringhi Tower commands spectacular views of both the hills and sea front and is linked by an overhead covered walkway. 358 spacious rooms with a great combination of Family Studios and Kidsuites, the resort is perfect for families and couples looking for a retreat. To also make your every moment of your stay an absolute delight, we make every dining experience special in its own way. As the only hotel offering speciality Northern Indian cuisine, it will be feast that will leave you with 'spicy' memories. At the Holiday Inn Resort Penang, you will discover an exotic way to truly enjoy your vacation and cherish every minute of it. Right from the warmth of the people, the quaint sights & sounds of the island's rich cultural heritage and the rejuvenating hospitality of Holiday Inn Resort Penang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Penang Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Holiday Inn Penang
- Holiday Inn Georgetown
- Georgetown Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Penang Batu Ferringhi