This is our first stay in this resort and the hotel was very nice and rooms are spacious and adequate.Breakfast was the best and i should say the best I have ever experience in my travels
but the swimming pool area was a bit worn out and dirty and the beach front for parasailing was not even and my kid fell into the sea when the parasailing came down whereas it was perfect landing when we stayed at Golden Sands hotel.
Services was excellent and will come again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa has a sense of history, place and tradition. A 5 star resort located in Batu Feringgi, Penang Malaysia. The sprawling gardens of the resort are ideal for team building exercises, outdoor meetings and allow you to enjoy your meetings and conventions in a tropical setting. Exchanging lifetime vows under our sheltering rain trees will make your wedding unforgettable. Also, nothing creates more wonderful memories than a perfect day in our beautiful gardens. Rasa Sayang resort and Spa is also connected to George Town via our complimentary daily shuttle. With so much cultural history and vibrant street art, it's no surprise that Penang's capital, George Town, has been designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.George Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sayang Resort And Spa
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sayang Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Shangri Las Rasa Sayang Hotel
- Rasa Sayang Penang
- Shangri Las Rasa Sayang Resort
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa Penang/Batu Ferringhi