“Desparate last min massage booking” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zen Reflexology & Wellness Center

Zen Reflexology & Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Look no further than Zen Reflexology & Wellness Center in Batu Feringghi, Penang for a total body relaxation, an experience which you'll keep coming back for! As the largest reflexology & wellness center in Penang, we absolutely understand your need for calming and restorative massages.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Desparate last min massage booking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Last min bookings with little time given for research on other spa due to late hours, we settled on the first search as noticed that TripAdvisor logo isbon the Web page. Aside from that, the next catch is that it's open till midnight so that gives us ample time for our last min arrangement at 10pm. The height that added to it is on the free shuttle service! That hitched us immediately on the decision making. Driver is superb in driving skills and we didn't take long to reach. The rest of our experience begins. After selection of massages, toilet relief, get changed, massage starts.... (poor skills+poor attitude & not serious with it like just going thru the motion+pressing on phones throughout the session). Honestly the price we paid for is no difference from a standard massage we get in sg but I must say at least we don't get nonsense experience. Unless you are desparate, this is definitely not a place I would suggest for your relaxing moments cos it's not relaxing at all.

5 Thank Cherlyn N

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Clean and professional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The massage place is very clean and tranquil . Price is 83rm / hr for an hour massage which I find pricey . Good place to get group and couple massage as they have rooms to cater. I will not recommend this place if you love head massages as they don't seem to do this even if you buy the head and shoulder massage you get a back massage and 2 min head massage but overall very professional and clean . You can also get a free pick up and drop off service if you book in advance if your on the ferringhi stretch .

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Huliwali
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Horrible!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Did a massage and pedicure as it was recommended by the hotel. Also, there was a big tripadvisor sign that was displayed at the entrance. Unfortunately the massage therapist had long fingernails and did it in a hurriedly manner. She kept climbing over me each time she had to change sides. To my horror, she was also doing my pedicure which didn't include a pumice scrub and top coat. A very dissappointing day. Mind you, it's not cheap. Stay away!

Visited April 2013
5 Thank Asl154
Dundee
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Came here to be welcomed by a lovely Korean lady, who let us in and gave us a good deal for all sorts of treatments. We had a fantastic massage, in which the therapist got into my calves and gave me one of the best massages ever. My children were very happy, as they got their nails done. The place is VERY big and clean, with lovely fragrances pouring into the air. Although some previous comments have not been that positive- I think that Zen, if it wanted to- could become five stars on trip advisor. The location, the service, the massage all made it heaven on earth.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank HazzyJazzyTourist
Retford, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife & I had foot reflexology in the evening. The Zen centre looked ok but they seemed to have only 1 person working and we were about 15 minutes before we were both being attended.The foot massage was good but the atmosphere was not zen enough. Price reasonable.

Visited February 2013