“Excellent Indian Cuisine”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Pretoria
“Excellent Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Fast and friendly service & great food. I love Indian cuisine, and this counts under the best I have ever had. The portions are big and the prices are very reasonable. The whole family enjoyed eating at Bhandaris.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Elanie B

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Misleading pictures”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Some of the pictures on the website are misleading. I did not see nor experienced, when I visited this restaurant this evening, what I thought I would based on the website photos.
Nevertheless, although I was annoyed that the photos were a little misleading, I stayed because I though the food would be good and because I did not want to travel further at the time.

The food was not the most exciting and although the service was prompt and efficient not very friendly. I was told the restaurant had been there for 7 years. A google search showed that in 2009 it was not at that location.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pericles S
Fish Hoek, South Africa
“Authentic Indian Curry”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great place for authentic North Indian Curry. I have had wonderful meals with my wife on date night or with my whole family. Sean has been outstanding and it has fast become or favorite places to eat out.

• Visited February 2014
Fish Hoek, South Africa
“Food was tasty”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband and I had early dinner at Bhandaris. The service was good and quick because there were not many people at that time, but as the evening went along it become quite full. So if you do not want to wait long for your food, go early evening.
The food was very tasty, and the curry and rice was served in separate pots which made it easy for us to share each other's dishes. However the mutton curry was mostly gravy and only about 3 pieces of meat. So although the food tasted deliciously, it was not good value for money as we hardly received any meat.

• Visited November 2013
Pretoria
“A well recommended Indian restaurant.”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The food was exceptionally great and I will advertise this restaurant with a smile. The waiter that served us was suggested food from the menu which was the best to our taste. The atmosphere is quite and cosy. The waiter treated us as royalty and the food was Devine. This is the place to go for a nice romantic or just a relaxed evening.

• Visited November 2013