Do not take "WIFI" for granted. It come and goes. And if it is there, bandwidth is negligible.
That might be true for many places in South Africa. But here, I experienced it to be worse.
No clue if one can do anything about it. But before someone will report s.th. positive about WIFI, I will not stay there a second time.
The rest is as the other recommending visitors say:
- nice price/value ratio (for non business)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This friendly Cape Town guest house is nestled against the mountain in Capri Village, Fish Hoek and offers visitors to the city a choice of bed and breakfast suites or a comfortable self catering cottage with beautiful views of the sea and mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Makapa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makapa Lodge Fish Hoek, South Africa - Cape Town