“A VERY COMFORTABLE STAY”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of 16 on Fourth

Front of the house from the street. Swimming pool is solar heated
Main bedroom with full en suite bathroom and separate entrance and access to lawn and patio
View into the bathroom from the bedroom - the bath tub is on the right (not in picture)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front of the house from the street. Swimming pool is solar heated
The outside patio which the lounge and the bedroom  open on to
Lounge  and TV room leading into the Bedroom
Kitchen / Dining room which leads in to second lounge in front
Front lounge which looks onto the pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mekon333
Ashford, United Kingdom
“A VERY COMFORTABLE STAY”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My wife and I arrived at No. 16 on 4th Avenue, Fish Hoek on the 21st Feb. 2017. We were there for 17 nights (self catering) and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The lady of the house (and her chocolate Labrador) kept approving eyes on us from time to time and we had several braais there, sometimes with 3 or 4 friends as well. The facilities were excellent and security aspects were tip top. A double garage accommodated our car at night.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 14, 2017
I am delighted that the Runcies were happy with my service.
I try to be warm and friendly as there is no other way to be as far as I am concerned.
Living in a strangers home can be awkward and I attempt to put my guests at ease.
I look forward to having many more wonderful guests to stay
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing