“Will visit again”

Arabian Nights Village
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had a wonderful experience at Arabian village. Al manhal fort was surreal. Sad that no live Arab instrumental music was available and need to upgrade the souk with more items eg. Traditional emirate clothes( all sizes). Also a liveBBQ grill station would add to the already amazing dinner buffet. All in all am already recommending my US friends to visit. P.S the camel riding guys need to be a bit more friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank DrBKReddy

Reviewed January 20, 2014

It is a very nice place to be with familly and friends. The staff is very nice, also the rooms and the activities . I highly recommend the place to relax and have fun. I live in dubai and i often take my visiting friends to Arabian Night Village to discover the désert.
Annick

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Annick R
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My second time to Arabian nights Village. Priju was our driver, he was awesome. We had a grand time! I've stayed in the mud huts and the palm houses and both were excellent choices. We went, four girls only this time. It was quiet, no tours that night. The staff were very accommodating and super attentive with the service. The food was really good. The activities felt tailored to us. I took a friend who was visiting and two others who live here locally and we all enjoyed our night away in the desert. I will most likely do it again! Thank you!

Room Tip: Keep in mind if choosing the Bedouin tent style rooms - those have no windows, though these have a n...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I took my 8 year old twins to the Arabian Nights Village for a night and we had an amazing experience - camel riding, dune bashing, sand boarding and plenty more. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was devine and there was plenty of it. I can't recommend the place highly enough. It's a pity we couldn't have stayed longer - the kids certainly wanted to.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DAUSSydney
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Spent only one night here a few days after Christmas, and it was magical. I experienced the Arabian Nights Village with my family, and although we all know the UAE pretty well, this was a great find. Plenty of fun for young kids, a great environment for the adults to relax, mesmerising belly-dancing show, delicious food, fun camel (and other) trips… we would have happily stayed another few nights. The staff were most helpful and attentive, especially with the kids - the kitchen and serving staff went out of their way to make sure we got everything we needed and wanted. A real gem of a place!

1  Thank Sylvie C
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I recently stayed here for a night just after new year, a simply stunning setting in literally the middle of the dessert. The staff were very helpful, lots of activities to do but a most tranquil resort at the same time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Getting to the pick up point wasn't the most straight forward and if you are staying for just one night then you will end up leaving too soon as the shuttle departs at 12pm, either stay longer or pay for a car back to Abu Dhabi separately. I intend to go back at some point in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We did the half day desert safari. They picked us up from the hotel in a brand new Toyota Landcruiser and took us out to the Village via a camel farm. About an hour and a half drive. Once there we had some free time. There is a swimming pool if the weather is good. We then did the camel riding and then headed off in a convoy of about 8 vehicles for the dune bashing. It was great fun and not as much of a problem as I thought it might have been. They stop frequently so motion sickness is really not an issue. I am surprised some reviewers thought it was. All the drivers were very skilled. Then it was back to base, time for a drink, beer and wine can be purchased. We had henna tattoos and there was time to try sand boarding too before a fairly good buffet dinner. Belly dancing and a singer accompanied the meal. Not brilliant but passable. We left about ( and it took about an hour to get back.

3  Thank EileenLiverpool

Been to Arabian Nights Village? Share your experiences!