We did not actually stay here but my sister and her husband did for their 1st anniversary. I rung the reception the day they were going to be booking in and asked if we could do something special for the happy couple. For a very reasonable fee Lorraine at the motel organised bottle of bubby, some chocolates and a note from us to be laid out in the room upon their arrival, she was super kind and arranged their meal for the night and even told the chef to send a complimentary bottle of champers to the table. I am soooo impressed with the service and "happy to go the extra mile" attitude of Lorraine I just had to comment and recommend them to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi and Welcome to Adventure National Park. Gillian and John welcome you to their lodge and motel in National Park Village. We cater for families, groups, and the independent traveler. Your choice of deluxe one bedroom units with King size beds, standard studio motel units with Queen Size Beds and private facilities. Our budget lodge rooms with double beds or Twin share, shared bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. Bed and Breakfast options available. Comfortable warm beds, electric blankets, Sky TV in lodge and all units, drying room, Internet and wireless access available, large open fire, Dinner, Breakfast and a packed lunch available. Department of Conservation authorized shuttle to and from the Tongariro Crossing departing daily weather dependent, let us take care of you with our Tongariro Freedom Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adventure Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventure Hotel Tongariro National Park
- Adventure Lodge And Motel