There is little reason to stay at National Park apart from proximity to the start of the Tongariro Crossing. But if you do have to, this is a good place to stay. Not cheap (nothing is in the area), basic but gradually being renovated and very clean and quiet, with a particularly comfortable bed and excellent bedding - and a flat screen TV! Make sure you bring food - there is nothing available to speak of, but the Lodge does do meals ( you need to pre-book).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi and Welcome to Adventure National Park. Gillian and John welcome you to their lodge and motel in National Park Village. We cater for families, groups, and the independent traveler. Your choice of deluxe one bedroom units with King size beds, standard studio motel units with Queen Size Beds and private facilities. Our budget lodge rooms with double beds or Twin share, shared bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. Bed and Breakfast options available. Comfortable warm beds, electric blankets, Sky TV in lodge and all units, drying room, Internet and wireless access available, large open fire, Dinner, Breakfast and a packed lunch available. Department of Conservation authorized shuttle to and from the Tongariro Crossing departing daily weather dependent, let us take care of you with our Tongariro Freedom Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adventure Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventure Lodge And Motel
- Adventure Hotel Tongariro National Park