As a lodge / hostel type set up it's very clean, tidy and comfortable. We took the "freedom package" and found the food (including lunch for the crossing) to be real good quality and generous portions with healthy variety. The owners are very friendly and went the extra mile to make sure all that stayed in the lodge and did the crossing were looked after. Great service with a friendly attitude. If you're looking to do the crossing without the hassle of organising meals, transport etc then look no further - they take care of everything. The freedom package was excellent value for money I thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi and Welcome to Adventure National Park. Gillian and John(ex army)are a small family run business and welcome you to their lodge and motel in National Park Village. We cater for families, family reunions, schools, groups, and the independent traveler. Your choice of deluxe one bedroom units with King size beds, standard studio motel units with Queen Size Beds and private facilities. Our budget lodge rooms with double beds or Twin share, shared bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. Bed and Breakfast options available. Comfortable warm beds, Sky TV in lodge and all units, drying room, Internet and free wireless access available, large open fire, Dinner, Breakfast and a packed lunch available. Department of Conservation authorized shuttle to and from the Tongariro Crossing departing daily weather dependent, let us take care of you with our Tongariro Freedom Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Adventure Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventure Hotel Tongariro National Park
- Adventure Lodge And Motel