“Awesome day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tongariro Quads

Tongariro Quads
More attraction details
Owner description: Tongariro Quads offer unique quad biking rides through the Tongariro Forest Park. Located in the Tongariro National Park which is a world heritage area. Offering half, full and multi-day tours. Riding is all through scenic native bush in one of the most spectacular areas in New Zealand.Many clients have rated the Tongariro Quads experience as the best quad biking ride in New Zealand. There are numerous photo opportunities along the way with spectacular views of Mount Ruapehu, Mount Ngauruhoe and Tongariro.
NZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome day out”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

A great day out, I would high recommend it. Great to see all the scenry of the Tongariro Park and lots of fun riding the quad bikes through the rivers and tracks. Malcolm the tour guide is a great guy and really helps you out and goes at your pace.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A pleasure for the senses”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

I have just been with my nephew, down to the middle of our beautiful north island to the Tongariro Forrest park for a full day's ride ( 6.5 hours ) on a quad bike safari.
I meet up with our guide Malcolm who was friendly and very informative on the ride before us, malcolm spent about 15min running through safety protocol which was very comforting and confidence building before our ride.
The weather was wet which added to the fun and excitement we ended up having ( wet weather gear was provided ), the ride took in fast forrest roads, narrow tracks up and downs trough forrest open plans and river crossings, with fantastic views of cliffs and valleys ( a Camera is a must ) it is amazing where a quad is able to take you and as the day progressed my confidence increased. I enjoyed the landscape and the challenges faced on the ride and through the great guidance malcolm gave was amazed what I was able to do.
We stopped for lunch at an amazing little hut deep in the forrest, and had a chance to talk with malcolm about the history of the ride and area.
So if you enjoy a time of fun , excitement and beautiful country, meeting new people and coming away with new skills and confidence I highly recommend taking part in this awesome ride through this part of the country, ill be back for another run asap.
Thankyou malcolm for a fantastic time and memories Ill have with me for a lifetime.
Stu
Auckland NZ.

Taupo, New Zealand
“Awesome Adventure”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I had an aweome time in the wilderness with Tongariro Quads. The tracks were amazing with lots of variation. Malcolm our guide made the trip very enjoyable and we all felt in very capable hands. Will definatly be back maybe for one of his fishing trips next time when the rivers are open. Highly recommed great value for money.