“Currently Closed”
Review of Tongariro Quads - CLOSED

Tongariro Quads
More attraction details
Owner description: Tongariro Quads offer unique quad biking rides through the Tongariro Forest Park. Located in the Tongariro National Park which is a world heritage area. Offering half, full and multi-day tours. Riding is all through scenic native bush in one of the most spectacular areas in New Zealand.Many clients have rated the Tongariro Quads experience as the best quad biking ride in New Zealand. There are numerous photo opportunities along the way with spectacular views of Mount Ruapehu, Mount Ngauruhoe and Tongariro.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were really looking forward to doing this but after waiting for them to get back to us after filling out their online booking enquiry, we finally rang them after not hearing anything back to find out thet are closed presently. Will look forward to doing this another time but would love to have had some notification that they were closed on their website or a reply from their booking system.

3  Thank Judy H

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We decided to do the full day tour, what a quality experience! One of the best things we done in NZ! Even more helpful with Malcolm who guided us on our trip, top geezer! We went through the 42nd transverse through unimaginable terrain, steep drops, through rivers, along mountains, dense forests, narrow/uneven/inclined tracks to views of the summit......tongariro np! Breathtaking, even the missus had a blast! Would do again, again and again we had such a good time recommended to all!

1  Thank RobT91
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We so wanted to do the half day tour during our visit to Taupo. I requested through their website to book for a Sunday a week before arriving... The day before I received an email response saying they were booked. Ok fine, but what about Monday, Tuesday......? Nothing but nope Sunday is full. Ok no problem. I phoned and left a message Saturday afternoon on both contact numbers, no response. Phoned both numbers and left messages Sunday - no response. We gave up on it as poor form and a waste of money, that's $400 of business they lost from us due to bad customer service. I wish I was reviewing the experience, but I am warning potential travellers - book well in advance and good luck contacting them. Maybe next trip if I can move on from this disappointing experience...

2  Thank C K
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We loved this very professional quad bike experience. Great value for money and the highlight of our 7 day trip in NZ.

2  Thank APar31
See more reviews
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

This review is long overdue but it's worth taking the time to write coz it was one of the highlights in my 2 weeks nz trip in August.

Malcolm is a genuine and friendly guide. I did a full day trip with him and agree with all other reviews that he makes the trip safe yet challenging. He maintains the trail very well which gives you different types of terrain to ride on..The scenery is breath taking and I was amazed how well lunch was prepared lol

Overall an excellent experience and a big thank-you to malcolm for an unforgettable day like this.

1  Thank ck1234Toronto