We paid $110.00 for a double chalet unit with ensuite for a one night stay. The accommodation was spacious, clean and had a pleasant outlook. The TV was tiny though and the ensuite included a basic shower and sink, no bath. Kiwi Paka is located conveniently close to the caves, activities and restaurants and was a good place to stay for the evening. There was a game room and cafe which we did not use. There was a small hiccup with our check in. We booked the room a month ahead via BookIt online, however they had not forwarded the booking or payment to Kiwi Paka. Luckily the place was not full the staff were able to fix this error however it did cause us some stress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waitomo Kiwipaka has backpackers accommodation as well as Chalet rooms. There is also a Pizzeria café/restaurant on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Kiwi Paka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiwi Paka Waitomo Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Kiwi Paka Waitomo North Island