“Great Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kiwi Cave Rafting

Kiwi Cave Rafting
More attraction details
Owner description: Kiwi Cave Rafting (origionally Rap Raft 'n' Rock) combines 5 spectacular caving adventures into one great value 5 hour tour. Clients abseil down into the cave then go caving, blackwater rafting, see a huge glow worm display and rock climb out. We are 100% locally owned and operated. Our cave is totally natural. We take small groups with a maximum of 6 people. To join the adventure call: 0800 228 372.
San Francisco, California
“Great Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

The guides were great and the experience was really awesome. Amy was a great guide and it's a local family owned place. They are really nice. The owner even drove me to the bus stop after the excursion. Highly recommended!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tauranga, New Zealand
“One of my NZ highlights!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Of you want to have a enthusiastic, funny and unforgettable cave experience, than you have to book it with Kiwi Cave Rafting! We were a small group of 4 people, felt save and laughed all the time. It's not so touristy and more personally!

“Amazeballs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Great tour had an amazing time. Andy was a fantabulous guide very knowledgable. We spent the night and the accommodation was great.
So happy with the whole tour. was great to do so much, see so much and felt safe the whole time would highly recommend.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Black Water Rafting !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

We went this tour with 12 of us. we have separate 2 team enter the cave for 2 different time.

Amy is the very good and fun guide! she have teach very detail how to take care and safely guideline to enter the cave. very well explanation of the overall tour.

We also very happy she catch a lots of photo. make our trip very memorable.

Definitely will recommend to our friends to try this tour :D

BTW, our friends lead by Andy. have not satisfy experience because the photo took was bad. please look into it. The customers experience are very important.

Thanks.

Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I are visiting from Canada and were planning on just doing the "black water rafting". Kiwi Cave Rafting was offering a deal to do 5 activities in 1 for an amazing price, so we took the opportunity to do just that! I am quite claustrophobic and was worried about the "small spaces" that we had to squeeze through. I'm also afraid of heights. Our instructor, Rebecca, made it so much fun however and I had no problems at all. There was always the option to go around the small spaces but I did them all with her help and the help of our small group. I've been to waitomo twice in my life and can't believe I didn't do this last time! Seriously one of the best things you can do in New Zealand!! Loved every minute of it - even the challenging climb at the end. So much fun! Do it!

1 Thank Jdevenport