My husband and myself stayed at these apartments. We were very impressed with the standard and fitout of our two bedroom apartment. Everything you could possiblly want was included - even a remote control garage. The complex had it's own swimming pool and guests were welcome to dine at the Legends Grill or self cater with lovely Hunter Valley goodies bought when we visited the wineries.
A wonderful and relaxing stay - we would certainly stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury