Just returned from 2 nights staying in a 2 bedroom luxury apartment.
Very modern and well thought out apartment which offered Peter Morrisey products in the bathroom.
Rooms had luxury finishes and was very clean throughout.
Quite spot but still close enough to other restaurants. The pool, gym and barbecue were also impressive.
Two televisions were in apartments with limited foxtel channels. With teenagers probably need more channels but this is a minor point.
Overall I was very impressed and would def. return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury