Spent one night in a one bedroom apartment which had its own internally connected garage. Modern bathroom with rain shower in a huge recess with panoramic glass window to bedroom. The only fault was the inaccessablity of the blind controls (had to stand in bath tub to lower the blind for privacy). Modern well-maintained decor with all amenities. Great location in the midst of the vineyards and close to Bimbadgen for those going to concerts. Access to amenties of the Vintage Golf Club and located in a parkland setting with delightful rural views populated with many kangaroos. Heated pool in centre of complex and beach towels provided in room. There are no instructions for the operation of appliances, e.g. the gas fire, and agree with past contributors that the check-in location is unusual for Grand Mercure. As former locals we wouild highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury