We stayed at the Grand Mercure, The Vintage in the Hunter Valley in a modern two bedroom apartment with a great courtyard, full kitchen and two full size bathrooms. The apartments were very spacious, very clean and extremely comfortable, including the beds and pillows! The grounds were immaculate and the pool area was perfect. No matter where we were on the property, the staff were so helpful, friendly and welcoming. The new buffet breakfast up at the clubhouse was amazing with a fantastic pancake machine making fresh pancakes on request. The food was very fresh and varied with many different juices, breads, pastries, cooked food, fruits, cereals (and the list goes on) to choose from and the service was exceptional. It was such a nice setting overlooking the golf course and the buffet area was kept pristine clean and the food always topped up. We will definitely be back and we can't say enough about the service, facilities and meals. Great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury