if you want a relaxing break in the Hunter Valley, close to great wineries and restaurants then the Grand Mecure is for you. Excellent golf course for the blokes and wonderful day spa for the ladies. The food at the golf club is superb and you can get room service for a reasonable price. Next door to Bimbagen estate if you want to go to a day on the green or any of the concerts in the hunter then this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury