“Host with the most”

All Hunter Wine Tours & Transfers
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Rothbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All Hunter Wine Tours will open the smaller Cellar doors in the Hunter Valley for you!! We have a new air conditioned Toyota Commuter bus- catering for groups or private charter up to thirteen guests ! we pick up from all major local Hunter Valley accommodation in Pokolbin - (We do not pick up from Sydney- )Taste Olives & Oils- Chocolates- all my guests receive free Mt Franklin bottled water- we also call in to the local gourmet cheese shop!! Plenty of inexpensive own cost lunch options! Also available for transfers to/from hotels and restaurants after hours, just call and I can be anywhere in the vineyards at short notice.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Did a day tour yesterday with Michael and have got to say it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. The day was brilliantly organized from start to finish with our guide taking into account what we had seen before and our tastes. We were able to spend quality time at all five venues and were treated like VIPs on arrival with tasting of top shelf product (a lot not on the normal tasting list) and even nibbles at most places. Lunch was a casual affair with a choice of eating venues and then back on the tour to finish off the afternoon with the last two of the five winery's . All in all a great day at a very reasonable price that will give my wife and myself very fond memories of the Hunter Wine region. Thanks again Michael for making that happen.

2  Thank Tmichel65
in 8 reviews
in 20 reviews
in 86 reviews

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Hey Michael...just wanted to say ....thanks for an awesome day out!

You organised a fabo 5 destinations in the Hunter Valley ...great locations...picturesque views .... and not forgetting the welcoming hosts at each location.

You were professional , reliable and it was a true experience.

You delivered ...well done...I bet you must just love your job :)

1  Thank steve s
Reviewed August 10, 2013

After a disappointing experience recently with another provider, it was an absolute pleasure to go round to 5 wineries with Michael. We had the pleasure of discussing wines with the owners of 3 out of the 5 wineries visited. This personal touch has really left an impression on us and our interstate visitors.

2  Thank Paul L
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just finished our tour and am compelled to rave about the day. The aim of this tour was to take us to some less familiar names to "experience The Hunter". We visited Wynwood, Mt View, Tinklers, then a stop for lunch. We had Thai at Oishii, (slow service). After lunch we went to Peacock Hill and then finished at Lamboch. Each one provided a unique experience and they all loved our tour guide Michael, I think he's a favourite around the region. Can't go past how spoilt we were by everyone and had private tastings at 4 of the 5 vineyards (definitely the way to go).
Michael is one in a million and I strongly recommend you consider this company for a tour, let Michael chose and I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised.

3  Thank Vmilroy888
See more reviews
Reviewed August 9, 2013

While my best friend and I were planning for a trip to Sydney recently , we thought we'd thrown in a couple of days in the Hunter Valley since we've never been before and had really wanted to go on a wine tour. We booked with Mike and it was one of the best tours we've ever had! Mike was fantastic and really took care of us, the company was fabulous - such a great fun bunch from all corners of the world, the wineries were excellent and even the lunch @ Tempus Two that Mike took us to was marvelous! If you are looking for a value for money, fantastic wine tour, you need not look further! Thanks Mike!!!

2  Thank DeeS_KL