“Good Chateaubriand ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

On our first night in Hunter valley we ate here. We ordered the chateaubriand to share. It was really good. The sommelier also recommended a great wine so we had a pleasant evening here. The meat was tasty and the sides good as well.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The menu is well and truly overpriced along with 1hr 35mins to receive your main meal, the service was poor lack of care in any of the staff maybe they dont like 24 males dining on two tables..

Reviewed April 14, 2014

All the chairs at our table had food on it. The fish was overcooked and dry with only a tablespoon of bisque so it made the meal even more dry, it still had scales and bones. They shouldn't call themselves 5 star if they cant deliver. Very overpriced

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Went to The Legends Grill for a small farewell lunch midweek and was disappointed with the wait for the food, the service and the prices.

The restaurant was barely full, yet we still waited 45 minutes for our food. We had only ordered burgers, and when they were brought out, after I had asked about them, they were cold.
We were offered nothing in the way of an apology, just a rude waiter that stated 'Can't you see we're busy today?' If 10 people in a full sized restaurant is busy, I'd hate to see how they would cope during a Saturday lunch rush.

Food average and service very poor. I had dined here once before this bad experience but will never come here again.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were expecting a smart restaurant for the advertised prices and it looked the part when we arrived. We both had steaks which were very good and my wife said the mashed potato was excellent. The desserts were also fantastic. The waitress asked for our drink order and then we waited what must of been 10 minutes for a bottle of white wine and a beer. Eventually I had to ask where our drinks were which was very disappointing. This tainted the whole experience for me plus the young couple next to us in t-shirts and thongs. Wife told me I couldn't wear thongs so I was a bit peeved they let them in dressed so casually ;)