“Truly Amazing Luxury and Elegance Get away”

Chateau Elan Hunter Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rothbury
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I would love to say a Massive THANKYOU to all the staff at Chateau Elan, Hunter Valley Australia. I was lucky enough to win the Month Of Love Competition back in February which included 2 nights accommodation in a luxury Spa Suite A bottle of Hunter Valley Sparkling on arrival 'Couples Retreat' Spa Package Decadent High Tea for 2. From the moment my husband and I arrived we were blown away by the Elegances and Luxury of the whole facility, From the entrance, to the room, the Legends Grill, to the beautiful day spa, we were totally lost for words. All the staff are so friendly and helpful, from Keith that opens the door to greet you, all the reception staff, the wait staff at Legends Grill, even the cleaners give you a big smile and hello. Making you feel so warm and welcome. A specially mention to Rosie, Prue and Terina for the amazing experience at the day spa. The golf course is second to none. It is truly amazing. The beautiful greens and fairways are just like you are playing on carpet. After my husband has been playing on our local greens which mind you are sand, I think he though he had died and gone to heaven playing on this course. He even found time for a golf lesson from the fantastic golf professional which has really helped his game. My husband and I can not Thankyou enough for this amazing experience, it is one we will truly treasure for the rest of our lives. If anyone is looking for an amazing and truly unique get away I can truly recommend Chateau Elan,Hunter Valley Australia for the finest and best accommodation in the Hunter. :-)

Room Tip: All of the Spa rooms have beautiful views and are so beautifully laid out with everything you could...
There are newer reviews for Chateau Elan Hunter Valley

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriends and myself went away and stayed at the chateau. It's a beautiful resort with tasteful decor and picturesque views. The fireplace was a great feature in the room which was a great touch to our two bedroom suite. Preferred staying in rothbury than where all the crowds were in Pokolbin. Will definitely be returning in the warmer months with the flowers are in bloom.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have stayed twice here, once in december'13 and in july'14. I would recommend to go to d valley during d Aussie summers when d vineyards are bursting with grapes r almost ready to be harvested.
We stayed in d spa villas and they have a beautiful view of the golf course and d waters. Do look out for better deals and its better to book early coz its expensive during d holidays. You will see kangaroos everywhere hopping freely all over d resort. Kids enjoy that. Spa villas have a very contemporary design and comes with a kitchenette and separate dining. They have washing machine too :)

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very nice hotel room. It was massive! Pretty outlook too. My only complaint is the crap WIFI and the concierge not giving us directions to our room (it was a bit of a drive) which meant we got lost. We had dinner at the restaurant, which although overpriced was very tasty. I would stay here again.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Every once in a while we are on the receiving end of being cared for which is so much more rejuvenating that receiving great service. The staff did exactly that for me - they cared. From the moment I checked in and through each experience at the Coffee Shop, The Spa, The Vintage and Conferencing, I mattered and everyone working there help make my experience extraordinary.

I stayed in a Spa Suite (Paris) which was private and gorgeous and the bed and bedding made for restful sleeps. I've planned our return trip for our AGM and after sharing the conferencing facilities available with the rest of the team, they are keen to visit there before our next scheduled event.

Much thanks for the great care and beautiful environment...I'll be seeing you again soon.

Catherine

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We recently got married on the 12th July at Chateau Élan and also stayed in the one bedroom villa for 3 nights.
AMAZING!! From the food to the scenery and the room.
But the greatest thing about this place is the staff. Huge thank you!! And a special mention to Corinne and Keith!
❤️

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I dont know where to start - absolutely without a doubt fabulous. The staff have impeccable manners, are customer service savvy and overall make your stay fantastic. The spa staff are so professional, it's a pleasure to be there. Had a super apartment, spacious, views over the golf course terrific. Food was devine, delicious and the choices were endless.
Would recommend this to anyone that is considering their next stay in the Hunter Valley. Thank you to the staff who excel in their areas of expertise

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rothbury
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens
The Convent Hunter Valley
The Convent Hunter Valley
#12 of 15 in Pokolbin

Been to Chateau Elan Hunter Valley? Share your experiences!