“Awesome Experience”

Ogishi Craft Centre
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Rothbury
More attraction details
Owner description: Ogishi Craft Centre is a Work of ArtOgishi Art Glass + Ogishi Art Chocolate+Glass Jewellery + Textile + Ceramics + PaintingGlassblowing lessons + Accommodation
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My girlfriend and I tried the glassblowing lesson this Saturday. It was an incredible experience. You really start to appreciate how these glass artifacts are created. Definitely not an easy process!!!

Bother teachers are great and passionate. They really teach with passion and ensure you have an awesome experience.

There are newer reviews for Ogishi Craft Centre

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Excellent fun! Very fun and different way to spend a morning. Kind and informative teachers.
Beautiful end-product too, much to our surprise!
Would definitely recommend to all!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The glassblowing lesson was a wonderful experience, the artists were great teachers and it was really enjoyable making our own glass artworks. We would definitely recommend this unique experience.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

If you like to try something different, fun and creative, glass-blowing with Setsuko at the Hunter would be the activity for you. It was very well organised and professional. Great sense of humor from the organiser's side put many smiles on our faces.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Setsuko and Yutaka were a wonderful delight to learn from. The glass blowing was an intense experience my wife and I won't soon forget. For those thinking the time allowed is too short I don't think I could have continued for long after. Glass blowing is exhausting! After the lesson I appreciated the beautiful works on display in the gallery all the more and am astounded at the talent obviously possessed by Setsuko. A magical experience.