Really amazing - very honeymoony and also seems great for children. central location. good food - loved their glutenfree tapioca pancakes for breakfast. it seems that most pousadas on fernando de noronha are very basic or outrageously expensive. this one is right in the middle, luxurious but affordable. watch out for the receptionists though - some of them are very dopey - and get your clothes washed beforehand, it is extremely expensive and slow to get laundry. good turn-down service afternoon snacks, and remember to share a bottle of the champagne in your hammock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eco Pousada Teju-Acu immersed in the jungle of Fernando de Noronha and near Conceição Beach has its charming design in complete harmony with the exuberant nature of Noronha Paradise associated with a very high standard of service and food quality making days with us pleasurably unforgettable. All 12 bungalows come with canopy, LCD TVs 42 ', Sky, Nespresso machines, bluetooth, air conditioned slipt, digital safe, wi-fi, mini bar with domestic and imported options, hairdryer, mirror, amenities L Occitane, Wi-Fi, bathrobes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pousada Teju-Acu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Teju-Acu Hotel State Of Pernambuco
- Pousada Teju-Acu Fernando De Noronha, Brazil