Great people. Unbelievable views and location. No bugs. Amazing people. Best food on the island. The light on the water changes by the minute, so you almost don't want to leave. The pictures of the view don't do it justice.
Very convenient that they can arrange for various activities on the island and then bill you directly. Loved it. Can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers a 360-degree view of one of Fernando de Noronha's most beautiful sights - the Sueste Bay. It seems like Mother Nature strategically planned every detail here: the shades of turquoise in the water, the whimsical shape of the mountains, the bay of tranquil waters that welcomes so many sea turtles. Everything at Pousada Maravilha frames the view: the vanishing pool, the wide balconies in each of the eight accommodations (with hot tubs and hammocks) and the spectacular dining area, which houses one of Noronha's best restaurants. No matter where you stand, the Sueste is always in view. When night falls, guests can enjoy the indulgences of the bungalows and apartments, like bed sheets of Egyptian cotton and cable TV with over 100 channels. The charming multi-brand boutique rounds out the hotel's offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Pousada Maravilha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Maravilha Hotel Fernando De Noronha
- Pousada Maravilha Fernando De Noronha, Brazil