“Something is going wrong. Very wrong.”

Restaurante do Ze Maria
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Ze Maria several times. It used to be a place I liked a lot.
I don't know, however, what's been going wrong lately...
Last time I ate there I had a tuna tartare and it was disgusting. Seriously. Worst I've ever had. The mean fillet, which used to be one of my favorite dishes there was tasteless. We wanted to have a dessert and they simply didn't have any. Not desserts were available...

Write a ReviewReviews (2,170)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

For a place with this reputation I had expected to leave and be wow-ed. Our tuna tartare that was still frozen really set the mood for the rest of the meal. Too expensive to justify the price

1  Thank JanaeBun
Reviewed December 19, 2012

At Zé Maria's restaurant I had the best meal during my stay at Ferando de Noronha. Although the pool's bar was already closed, we sat on the tables by the pool and ordered from the main kitchen. I had this amazing filet mignon with garlic and patatoes... simply DELICIOUS. I had to wait a while for my dish... beyond reasonable time.. but after it arrived the waiting didn't matter - I was utterly happy!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We went to the Wednesday evening festival buffe dinner and really enjoyed it. Great food, delicious deserts and fun dancing afterwards.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

The restaurant is in a great spot, with fantastic views, but the food and service did not impress at all. The only thing that we really enjoyed was the fresh juices.