“Best Pizza in Arraial - Melhor Pizza de Arraial”
Review of Pitanga

Pitanga
Ranked #20 of 203 Restaurants in Arraial d'Ajuda
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza place in Arraial. We have been coming here for the past 10 years for vacation and never stop coming back. It's a brick oven pizza with very thin dough. A wide selection of flavors and all of them are excellent. Enjoy! Pizza do Rafa is my second best pizza here.

Essa é a melhor melhor pizza de Arraial D'Ajuda. É feita no forno a lenha com massa fina e crocante. Tem uma variedade grande de sabores e todos são excelentes. Nós vimos aqui nos últimos 10 anos e nunca nos cansamos... aproveite! Pizza do Rafa é a segunda melhor pizza daqui.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

The pizza is simply amazing!!!!! Very tiny w/ high quality ingredients. The options go beyond the usual, mixing some flavors w/ creativity. The owner is around guaranteeing a very good service. You shoul also try one of the red fruits caipisake. My friend told that is delicious. I got a bubble wine, rose. Perfect, also. I could definitely repeat the restaurant if I had time.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

I was at Pitanga with my friends to try the Pizza! We had one good experience with place and pizza! The price is reasonable and the service fast. The pizza with chocolate and ice cream are perfect! I recommend this!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed September 13, 2015

This must have been the worse pizzeria I have ever been! I have never ate such a horrible Pizza in my life. Overpriced and inedible. Never again!

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Ione S
Reviewed September 17, 2014

The restaurant is in Beco das Cores, very cozy. The pizza was great, the waiter was nice. The prices were more expensive than in the other pizzaria we went, but not unreasonable.

Date of visit: September 2014