“Tasty Food”

Restaurante Rosa do Sertao
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Produtos orgânicos de próprio cultivo, diversos ingredientes locais e temperos de outros mares, são os elementos para o cozinheiro Adelson conceber sua cozinha de mesma característica há quase 30 anos. Generosa, cheirosa, sofisticada. • CARNEIRO ou CABRITO ASSADO • PATO com LARANJA • LEITÃO ASSADO • PEIXE na FOLHA da BANANEIRA • BACALHOADA • FRANGO CAIPIRA • SOBREMESAS AUSTRÍACAS Nossa familia estará aqui para recebe-los com muito prazer e proporcionar uma visita saborosa e aconchegante.
Reviewed February 6, 2018

I had dinner with friends at this restaurant and I was very impressed. I had the bacalhau (cod fish) and it was delicious, I also tried the lamb and the pork and it was very impressive.
The staff are very friendly. The wine list is also good.
It is very cute when they present the bill with all the wish ribbons..... Make reservations as it is extremely busy.
Highly recommended

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Ordered the medallion filet minion cooked medium. After an excruciatingly long wait I received it well done and not tender. It was served with a mushroom sauce and neither had any flavor. The stake was terrible actually considering what I paid. Ordinarily If a restaurant is busy I won’t complain about a wait however in this case there were three parties of two. Not a crowd at all. Service was slow and and BAD! It wasn’t like the waitress had to serve ALL SIX people, there were two waitresses. I had to leave my table three times to ask for service. I will not go back and I would not recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant after reading the reviews on trip advisor and it is everything that was mentioned in the other posts: simple place with a farm feeling that serves delicious fish in banana leaves. That’s the only place we visited in Arraial, so I’m not sure how it compares to others.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We had a large family pre-wedding dinner in this restaurant and were well looked after. The food was good and the staff welcoming and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017

A fathers day like no other. The ambiance, the setting, the service and the food are just out of this world. Nicola has a smile that would melt the ice caps. She is attentive, kind and so caring. Her husband Adelson is the chef and he creates a gastronomic aria. An absolute must when you go to Arrial de Ajuda.

Date of visit: August 2017