We were very lucky to find this place. We booked a private bungalow which was far too big for the two of us with two bedrooms, and big bathroom and a huge kitchen area as well as hammocks. Lovely cabana, all very clean and comfy. The place has a lovely atmosphere with hammocks dotted around the bungalows. The place is decorated beautifully and seems to be developing all the time. Staff were all very helpful. Really wonderful place to stay on Holbox, would highly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Hostel consisting of ten cabins, located near the beach, city center and all services. Surrounded by coconuts, mangroves and palm trees has a rather broad garden. An appropriate atmosphere in which to hang a hammock and take a "sacred nap," where people can socialize and enjoy their vacation within nature. Warm and comfortable, the hostel offers to backpackers the chance to sleep in hammocks or beds in small wooden huts protected with mosquito net or pitch a tent on soft sand. Some bungalows palafito style with private bathroom to please couples and honeymooners and a fully equipped house, favorite option of families and small groups who want a bit more of privacy, are available as well in the property. Finally, guests can profit from restaurant, bar, hot water, fans, kitchen, small snack bar, tour desk, free Wi-Fi and relax area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping Hotel Holbox Island
- Hostel And Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping