This hotel was fantastic. We didn't have one bad experience.
The previous reviews were spot on so I will just highlight the exceptional points.
-I would highly recommend paying the few extra pesos to use the transportation services provided by the hotel. It was all seamless. We never had to guess where we were supposed to go to next. This was nice considering you don't know where you are going from Cancun to the hotel.
-We had one day when the weather was windy. The hotel is designed to where you can spend your time at the pool instead of the beach. The buildings block all of the wind and make your time very pleasant.
-The service was exceptional! We dealt with 3 different waiters in the restaurant. Josimar and Jaziel were very helpful and pleasant. They answered all of our questions fulfilled all of our requests. I am not too sure about the name of our other waiter, perhaps Carlos Luis, but he was also very friendly.
I can't describe how relaxing this place really is. The pictures and reviews do not truly give you the best insight. You have to experience it for yourself. It is not touristy and is a very quiet place. It is not Cancun, Cozumel, etc...it is a small town with friendly locals who welcome you to their home.
We loved it and will continue to recommend this site to all of our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront boutique hotel, run by Italian family. 21 charming new rooms, Spa, Yoga center,Kiteboard school, Beach club and organic restaurant. The design influence of Francesca and her mother Greta is evident in the hotel’s 21 romantic rooms and suites, from the carefully sourced antiques and local artisan-made colonial-style furniture to the fine linens and contemporary twist on traditional Mexican fabrics. It’s a ‘bohemian-chic’ feel that fits perfectly with the relaxed ambiance of the resort. Add in roomy double-loungers and palapa daybeds on the beach – as well as a spacious new pool – and you have the perfect formula for lusciously lazy days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holbox Hotel Casa las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel Holbox Island
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotelito Casa Las Tortugas Hotel