My husband and I usually spend one week at one of the resorts in either Cancun or Playa Del Carmen. We decided to take a side trip this year and to go to Holbox. It was well worth the trip. The only negative experience was the bus ride to the island. Casa Las Tortugas is everything you can ask for, small, quiet, excellent staff, excellent food. . .Our trip was very relaxing and we look forward to returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront boutique hotel, run by Italian family. 21 charming new rooms, Spa, Yoga center,Kiteboard school, Beach club and organic restaurant. The design influence of Francesca and her mother Greta is evident in the hotel’s 21 romantic rooms and suites, from the carefully sourced antiques and local artisan-made colonial-style furniture to the fine linens and contemporary twist on traditional Mexican fabrics. It’s a ‘bohemian-chic’ feel that fits perfectly with the relaxed ambiance of the resort. Add in roomy double-loungers and palapa daybeds on the beach – as well as a spacious new pool – and you have the perfect formula for lusciously lazy days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holbox Hotel Casa las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel Holbox Island
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel And Spa
- Hotelito Casa Las Tortugas Hotel