We spent four nights on Holbox Island. We were a bit surprised at the next style furnishings I had thought it would be plusher for the cost of the holiday. The meals were fine but it would make a difference if the chef could add a few more dishes to his menu. We enjoyed the beach and how close it was, although you are restricted with things to do here. We are used to having a bit more action and by the second day we were longing for some. The main letdown was the water pressure in the shower with lots of minute turns you could get something ok going on. Very expensive in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a long time owner, Sandra, wanted to write by the sea. She went in search of a remote world, quiet, where the blue was obvious. One day, she landed in Cancun and the attraction of the Mayan land was overwhelming. She took a small plane and flew over the island of Holbox.Nothing was more attractive to her than the Feast of the colors of nature, barefoot fishermen with their gold teeth, women weaving hammocks or sheathed with their heels in the sand. "I want to do something here, " she said and began to imagine in her head this project now called "the hotel with a human touch" on this very beach.The land of more than 150 species of birds, whale shark, or Damero world's largest fish, mangroves in each corner, all were an inspiration to this artist.Then she wanted to welcome friends from around the world and to express, through a hotel on the island of Holbox, a point of view on life: "peace and art are a great treasure for humans. " Because of this she thought of a place that is romantic, sexy, creative, where the personalized, warm, rustic atmosphere in a luxurious twenty rooms that look to the sea, where one could meet the privacy and whims of its guests. All done out of love and passion. The same place where one can dream and create, and in the best case, where one can rest.The joy of giving and expressing a new way of caring for guests, has been the commitment of the hotel. Every detail has a reason: from the small art gallery with paintings by renowned artists to the beautiful furniture that inhabit the halls.Feelings, emotions, poetry, touches of color, aromas of black coffee, hammocks, fabric on the balconies, fluffy sheets, the sea at every angle, and romantic evenings create the magic of the "place of your dreams." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your CasaSandra Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sandra Hotel Holbox Island
- Casa Sandra Holbox Island